Kozmetika Samantha is owned and operated by Kozmetika Samantha
International Ltd, a leading healthcare internet publishing company, with headquarters in the United Kingdom and offices in Taiwan.
Kozmetika Samantha is in the top 360 United States sites and top 120 United Kingdom sites, as reported by Quantcast and receives more than 12 million monthly visits, 10 million monthly unique visitors and 15 million monthly page views*.
Founded in 2003, Kozmetika Samantha has established itself as a market leader for medical news, providing concise and accurate information that stands out in the ocean of content that is health on the internet.
Content is targeted to an educated audience of both healthcare professionals and patients alike. The editorial team provides news from evidence-based, peer-reviewed studies, along with accurate, unbiased and informative content from governmental organisations (e.g. FDA, CDC, NIH, NHS), medical societies,
royal colleges, professional associations, patients’ groups, pharmaceutical and biotech companies, among others.
Kozmetika Samantha produces original, timely and authoritative information from respected, credible sources. The editorial team has a strict code of practice and covers all
areas of health and medicine, including rare diseases and conditions – we strive to achieve coverage across all areas of human health. Our main content areas include:
- News content produced and curated daily by our in-house editorial team. Over 60 articles per day are published.
- Reference material covering the issues that are important to you – produced in house and licensed.
- Features and in-depth investigative reporting on health and lifestyle.
- Opinions forums – allowing you to connect with other users.
The Kozmetika Samantha technology and website teams make sure that the platforms we use are up to date and robust, allowing you to access, browse and share our
content in a variety of ways:
- On desktop and mobile/tablet devices (the website automatically adjusts to deliver the appropriate version of the site according to the device)
- Using customization/personalization features on the website
- Daily and weekly email newsletters and e-alerts
- On Facebook – over 264,000 likes
- On Twitter – over 208,000 followers
- On Google – over 6,700 followers
Kozmetika Samantha is an advertising-funded website – we do not sell products or services, we provide all content free of charge with no registration required. We allow
advertising on the website to enable us to continue delivering high-quality content to users around the world for free. Advertising opportunities on the site include:
- A variety of display advertising units; standard IAB banners, rich media and expandable banners, video advertising on both desktop and mobile versions of the site.
- Sponsored content sections – all sponsored content is clearly marked as such.
If you choose to register to access the full suite of services and customization features, please note that we do NOT sell your details to third parties or rent email lists.
The Kozmetika Samantha leadership team has an enormous depth of knowledge and understanding of their respective fields, with over 100 years’ combined experience
of the online health content industry. While the pace of change in the digital publishing world continues to challenge the traditional publishing industry, Kozmetika Samantha –
an online-only company – remains nimble and consistently leads the way in online health publishing.
- Marie Ellis – Senior Editor
Marie manages the editorial team of in-house writers and freelancers.
- Mark Hazell – Head of Technology
Mark is responsible for all technology operations.
- Peter Hill – Head of Sales and Marketing
Peter leads the advertising, licensing and partnerships sales team.
If you would like to contact us, please see our contact page.